Learn Al-Quran with Tajweed,
with Qari Sayed Sadaqat Ali
April 15 to May 8, 2021
Dear Brothers and sisters:Assalamu Alaikum & Ramadan Mubarak.
Islamic Center of Fullerton (ICOF)
In order to safely open our Masjid and comply with Federal, State, County and local laws during Coronavirus COVID -19 Pandemic, we must comply with the following instruction which will be strictly enforced:
Starting Friday February 19, 2021 Islamic Center will be opening for Jummah prayers InshAllah.
Jummah Congregation will start at 1:15 InshAllah.
Following rules will be enforced strictly, your cooperation is requested:
1. All congregant attending services must wear Face Mask.
2. All congregants must bring their own praying rug to use in all of their prayers. Please perform your Sunnah Salah & do ablution (wadu) at home.
3. All congregants’ temperature will be checked by Forehead scanner at entrance by security including men and women.
4. Any congregants with high temperature exceeding 100.4 Fahrenheit will not be allowed to enter.
5. Any congregant with any sign of sickness especially coughing and sneezing will not be allowed to enter.
6. Maximum number of congregant will not exceed 25% of Masjid capacity or 100, if you come late , you will not be allowed to participate in all the services.
7. All congregants must adhere to social distancing of separation by 6 feet from each other.
8. All congregants to avoid handshaking, kissing or hugging each other during or after services.
9. Children under 15 will not be allowed due to higher risk.
10. Please wash your hands and sanitize it as soon as you are done praying.
11. Friday service will be short.
12. Any violators of these regulations will be removed from praying area by security.
13. These regulations are effective on Friday February 19, 2021 and until further notice. Thank you for your cooperation.